Author Topic: Added a group with very few release regexs. Can I copy regexes from a.b.teevee?  (Read 1299 times)

Offline drakejones

• Junior Indexer
  • Helpful: +2/-0
Can I do a bulk export/import of release regexs from a.b.teevee to use for another group - namely a.b.inner-sanctum?

I can export release_naming_regexes.sql, cut, rename, change the id's and paste the a.b.teevee regexes with a text editor, but that might not be a sound idea. You folks are the experts - is it an unwise solution? I don't want to bung-up my set up - it's running great. It may be a brute-force approach, but I can't write sql queries. 
« Last Edit: 2016-08-25, 03:30:17 AM by drakejones »

Offline kevin123

• Overlord
  • Helpful: +48/-0
It might work but the results might be worse than how it already is, the best is to write regex for the cases you need. I've replied to you on github for a regex request you added (letting you know here in case you missed the notification on github).

Offline drakejones

• Junior Indexer
  • Helpful: +2/-0
Thanks Kevin. I tried the regexs you posted but I couldn't get them to work. I'm sure the issue is on my end. No worries though. I'm very happy with the way the system is working. It's doing everything I need it to do.