Author Topic: Resolved - Postprocessing (top frame in Tmux), odd errors  (Read 185 times)

Offline egandt

• Decent Indexer
  • Helpful: +8/-0
Sorry best I could do was a picture, but during post processing I'm getting these error messages appearing, in the top frame of tmux.  It is also writing  random 0 byte files such as:
??1???????J?C????2[???*?L-****?r???????                                               ????:?9??
2?????21??5?=}                                                                        ????:?9?????????Jq??V??????
Kd^G]kR=@?j?                                                                          ???W?p???zk
??R??m???q?YD?u???
?C1%??j7???L???*****?r???????}????Jm????????KKJ????????JqJxo?~JWJ^[J?^bZ??X????Z]X??  ?l?B????~???
In the directory where I run tmux from, it is annoying if nothing else, but I do not see what is the cause, any ideas?

ERIC

The issues seems to be with the yydecode application, I removed it (blanked out the line) switching back to php based decoding and these messages seem to have gone away.
« Last Edit: 2017-07-20, 06:53:49 PM by egandt »

Offline Darius

• Enforcer
  • Helpful: +6/-1
Re: Resolved - Postprocessing (top frame in Tmux), odd errors
« Reply #1 on: 2017-07-21, 05:10:54 AM »
If you are on anything newer than PHP 5.6 simple_yenc_decoder and yydecode will create only problems as they do not support PHP 7+.