Author Topic: Decrypt hashes never renames anything  (Read 554 times)

Offline dodgeboy

• Helpful: +0/-0
Decrypt hashes never renames anything
« on: 2018-01-11, 03:19:21 AM »
I've noticed that in the tmux pane that searches for PreDB matches / decrypts hashes, after running through the list of releases, it has never renamed a single one.  I have the IRC scraper running, and my PreDB is being updated every 10 minutes (according to the monitor pane).  I have over 8M entries in my PreDB.  However, I have tons of hashed releases showing up, and this process doesn't appear to be working at all.  I know it won't decrypt all (or even most) of the releases, but I'd expect it to get one once in a while.  I've rummaged through as many of the related scripts and settings as I can find, but I don't see any problems.  Where can I check to make sure this function is working properly?  Thanks in advance.

Edit:  Upon looking into this further, I noticed that all of the entries in the predb table of my database that were created by my server have "0" in the requestID column.  If I scroll back to the entries that came from a a predb dump, many of them have actual numbers in the requestID column.  Could this be the reason I don't appear to be getting any hits?
« Last Edit: 2018-01-11, 12:27:32 PM by dodgeboy »