Author Topic: IRCScraper won't work ... for me  (Read 453 times)

Offline Higgins12

• Helpful: +0/-0
IRCScraper won't work ... for me
« on: 2018-02-14, 10:09:29 AM »
Hey Guys;
Sorry to have my first Post to be a Problem/Question
I can't get IRCScraper to work. It worked once, just in the beginning when I set the thing up, without ZNC until .. well I got banned from the Channel.  :'(
So i redid the whole IRCScraper setup, this Time with ZNC. The Setup so far looks good, including the Fingerprints. I can connect to the Channel via ZNC just fine. Although whenever something in the Channel is posted I get disconnected. With the following error in php_errors_cli.log

Code: [Select]
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function log() on null in /var/www/nZEDb/nzedb/IRCScraper.php:295
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/nZEDb/nzedb/IRCScraper.php(274): nzedb\IRCScraper->_checkForDupe()
#1 /var/www/nZEDb/nzedb/IRCClient.php(432): nzedb\IRCScraper->processChannelMessages()
#2 /var/www/nZEDb/nzedb/IRCScraper.php(193): nzedb\IRCClient->readIncoming()
#3 /var/www/nZEDb/nzedb/IRCScraper.php(136): nzedb\IRCScraper->_startScraping()
#4 /var/www/nZEDb/misc/IRCScraper/scrape.php(50): nzedb\IRCScraper->__construct(false, true)
#5 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/nZEDb/nzedb/IRCScraper.php on line 295

I found a Post on Github with the same error, where the Guy dropped the PreDB Table and created it new, afterwards it worked again. I did the same but no Joy. Still same error. Did setup nZEDb completely new from scratch .. Error persists.

Any Ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Offline Wally73

• Overlord
  • Helpful: +28/-1
  • i'm nuts
Re: IRCScraper won't work ... for me
« Reply #1 on: 2018-03-09, 03:08:48 AM »
constant join/parts in pre channel gives bans (query me on irc with your hostmask to get unbanned)
ps. ban evasion can get you permanently banned   

on that error post that on github as its a bug it seems
« Last Edit: 2018-03-09, 03:16:49 AM by Wally73 »