Author Topic: [SOLVED] yEncs being dropped / par2 split from release  (Read 171 times)

Offline henryford

• Helpful: +0/-0
[SOLVED] yEncs being dropped / par2 split from release
« on: 2018-05-29, 06:24:44 AM »
Hey guys,

I'm running on 0.8.6.0 with php 7.0. I have a weird issue since upgrading (I actually completely reset my installation):
There are yEnc posts (my own ones) being dropped when updating binaries. This occurs if I post my stuff with the Subject:
[SEGMENT/TOTALSEGMENT] "FILENAME" yEnc(part/totalparts)
In that case, when activating the "not_yenc.log", it get's filled with entries that those headers have been dropped.

The weird thing is, when using this subject line:
[SEGMENT/TOTALSEGMENT] "FILENAME" yEnc (part/totalparts)
(note the extra space after yEnc), the releases gets indexed after the the "Delay Time Check" has passed. The release misses it's par2-volume files, those are being created as extra, single releases. The main par2-file is in the release, that also contains the rars. I am completely stumped as to what is happening here.

Any ideas anybody?

Edit:
I think I found the problem - it's with the par process.

Through a recent update to my par-client, the naming scheme of the volfiles changed ever so slightly. They were now named:
.vol2880-2911.
instead of the previous
.vol2880+2911.

By setting an extra option, I'm back to the previous behaviour. That hopefully fixes this.
« Last Edit: 2018-05-30, 12:46:29 AM by henryford »

Offline Wally73

• Overlord
  • Helpful: +28/-1
  • i'm nuts
Re: [SOLVED] yEncs being dropped / par2 split from release
« Reply #1 on: 2018-05-30, 03:39:34 AM »
normal post method is in the form of

Code: [Select]
name - [01/10] - filename - yenc

Offline henryford

• Helpful: +0/-0
Re: [SOLVED] yEncs being dropped / par2 split from release
« Reply #2 on: 2018-05-30, 08:55:39 AM »
Still feel like it should pick them anyhow.

But I can confirm that with changing my par2-naming scheme, posts are now again fully indexed.