Author Topic: "In Process" not going to zero  (Read 4000 times)

Offline xeddog

• Prolific Indexer
  • Helpful: +9/-2
"In Process" not going to zero
« on: 2015-06-08, 09:04:41 am »
My "In Process" numbers for categories "Misc" and "TV" never drop to zero like all of the other categories.  The "TV" category always leaves 16 In Process, and "Misc" always leaves 67.  It has been this way for weeks so I am assuming that there is probably something wrong with these 83 releases somewhere.

Is there a way to query the database to see what these are, and to delete them?

Thanks,

Wayne

Offline kaibosh

• Overlord
  • Helpful: +18/-0
Re: "In Process" not going to zero
« Reply #1 on: 2015-06-12, 08:50:55 am »
They could still be in-progress due to these settings:
  Minimum Release Size to Post Process
  Postprocess Non-Amazon: set to properly renamed only

The delete releases script can be used to display and optionally delete those:
Code: [Select]
   Movies: delete_releases.php categoryid=equals=2010 imdbid=equals=NULL nzbstatus=equals=1 adddate=bigger=168
   TV: delete_releases.php categoryid=equals=5010 rageid=equals="-1" nzbstatus=equals=1 adddate=bigger=168

It will output an sql query which you can use as a basis for checking what's there. Adjust the adddate and categoryids as needed.

Offline xeddog

• Prolific Indexer
« Reply #2 on: 2015-06-12, 12:33:01 pm »
Thanks Kaibosh, but . . .

I used the delete_releases.php script as you said and got no results.  I modified categories using all of the 2000's, 5000's, and 7000's with no hits.  I used the Adminer application and searched all releases using that.  It could not find anything where the adddate was greater than 21, but it seemed like it found EVERYTHING using any value  <= 21.  That was searching releases with adddate and no other options.

I will try a few other things later, but for now I still have those In Process to find. 

One thing - I was having trouble with "KoreanTV" as described in another post (haning post processing), and after deleting everything that started it, the In Process numbers are down to 65 for Misc and 15 for TV.    Woohoo.  :-)

Offline kaibosh

• Overlord
  • Helpful: +18/-0
« Reply #3 on: 2015-06-12, 02:23:42 pm »
Oh, that wasn't clear. The monitor queries are category specific. I meant that you can add the sub-categories to each individual query produced above (e.g. 2010, 2020, 2030 etc).

Anyhow, these ones here might be better to start with: https://github.com/nZEDb/nZEDb/wiki/Post-Processing-Queue-Management

You can later build a delete_releases command to auto-nuke as needed...

Offline xeddog

• Prolific Indexer
« Reply #4 on: 2015-06-13, 08:23:25 am »
That got it.  I got my "TV" count to 0, but I will have to work on the "Misc" category later.  My weekend is pretty well taken up with family stuff.

Thank you VERY much.

Wayne

Offline xeddog

• Prolific Indexer
« Reply #5 on: 2015-06-14, 11:00:26 am »
I had a short break and took the time to finish working on the Misc category.  The link you sent made quick work of things and in hindsight I should have just finished when I did the TV category.

All is now right in the universe again.   (for now)

Thanks again,

Wayne