Author Topic: The good, the bad and the ugly - Is this a good or bad situation  (Read 1705 times)

Offline pdupreez

• Junior Indexer
  • Helpful: +0/-1
I have my nZEDb server up and running, having been pulling gigabytes per day and been staring blankly at my tmux screen, not knowing if the data/statistics I am looking at is any good, or bad. Could someone comment on the glaring red flags that could potentially be present in my current situation, as displayed in this screenshot:

Offline ebro

• Junior Indexer
  • Helpful: +5/-0
I would run "postprocess.php nfo" in another terminal to help get the NFO backlog down.

Also, looking at your 1million+ items in "Misc", if the system has not found out what they are after a few days, it's never going to happen so why not just delete them.

Offline kaibosh

• Overlord
  • Helpful: +18/-0
As ebro points out there's a big queue of unprocessed NFOs. It appears that Post-Process Additional is not running. So set that to ALL in the tmux settings to do the NFOs also.

Audio is not being processed either, check those settings too. I think they can be processed without the amazon API key (you don't get the covers etc). The amazon key is of less value recently and will hopefully be replaced in the coming months.

"Safe backfill" is buggy at the moment (is being looked at currently). You can see that it's only pulling 1000 headers. So try the normal backfill and check that it pulls more headers. Don't run it too often as with 69 groups set for backfill it's going to swamp the database with a shit load of CBP (collections, binaries and parts). Use mysqltuner to check the tuning params of the DB as it's probably going to explode in size! The github wiki has some basic tuning tips and other "gotchas" to look out for.

Offline pdupreez

• Junior Indexer
  • Helpful: +0/-1
Thank you ebro, kaibosh. I am working on your input, and hope to see some improvement in my performance
« Last Edit: 2017-07-02, 02:36:25 pm by pdupreez »