Author Topic: PHP Fatal error with simple.sh after update to v0.7.4.0 [SOLVED]  (Read 1579 times)

Offline adr3nal1n

• Junior Indexer
  • Helpful: +2/-0
Hi,

Am running nZEDb on an Raspberry Pi 2 and have done for some time now.

To update releases I run the screen script /var/www/nZEDb/misc/update/nix/screen/sequential/simple.sh

However, after upgrading to Raspbian Stretch (and then updating nZEDb to v0.7.4.0) I encounter the following error when the simple.sh script is running: (Note that downloading headers and the rest of the script appears to be working fine.)
Code: [Select]
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'Tmdb\ApiToken' not found in /var/www/nZEDb/nzedb/Movie.php:170
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/nZEDb/nzedb/Nfo.php(365): nzedb\Movie->__construct(Array)
#1 /var/www/nZEDb/nzedb/processing/PostProcess.php(232): nzedb\Nfo->processNfoFiles(Object(nzedb\NNTP), '', '', 0, 0)
#2 /var/www/nZEDb/nzedb/processing/PostProcess.php(130): nzedb\processing\PostProcess->processNfos(Object(nzedb\NNTP))
#3 /var/www/nZEDb/misc/update/postprocess.php(80): nzedb\processing\PostProcess->processAll(Object(nzedb\NNTP))
#4 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/nZEDb/nzedb/Movie.php on line 170

Is there an element of config I have missed?

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.
« Last Edit: 2017-08-18, 05:23:08 am by adr3nal1n »

Offline adr3nal1n

• Junior Indexer
  • Helpful: +2/-0
Ok, fixed this myself, here is what I did in case anyone else runs into this:

Code: [Select]
cd /var/www/nZEDb
composer install

The above basically updates (or installs) the components required for nzedb. It would seem when I updated to v0.7.4.0, the update process had not installed the php-tmdb/api component, hence the error I was encountering whilst running the simple.sh screen script.

Hope this info helps.